Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meet the Delegates: Christine Iturrey


My name is Christine Iturrey. After many years of soul searching I have come to believe that a life of service is a life worth living. For the past three years I have been volunteering within the Bronx, NY community regarding drug addiction education and the utilization of available resources. I am currently a junior here at MSU majoring in Sociology with a double minor encompassing both International Studies and Sculpture. I would like to apply my studies to a career in Human Rights, helping less privileged individuals around the world achieve freedom from oppression, racism, sexism, and classism. I hope to bring back from this experience a deeper knowledge of the issues facing developing countries in order to have the ability to implement projects here in the United States that will create awareness and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment